Professional Project Partners
Lead Software Engineer Minneapolis MN
P3 is working with a world class client with locations in Northern Minneapolis, West Des Moines, and Amarillo seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to lead and enhance multiple application development teams’ abilities to scale and work at a higher level. This role will primarily work across feature teams solving engineering rigor and providing leadership with detailed estimates of planned work to business leaders and stakeholders. The Sr. Engineer will focus on supporting multiple feature teams. The ideal Engineer will have experience leading others in best practices enabling teams to be more productive and efficient.
- Lead kickoff and overview meetings with teams and assigns features to development teams.
- Identify detailed features with acceptance criteria, develop estimates per feature, identify discrepancies, identify, and document risks and assumptions and complete a prototype if needed.
- When working with feature teams, focus on improving the quality of interactions between the teams.
- Take a collaborative approach when working with a platform teams.
- Serve as a release manager when working on engineering releases.
- 7 year’s professional experience in Full Stack Software Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science plus 4 years of experience leading application development teams
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a formal or informal leadership role.
- Experience strategically planning and setting direction for feature enhancements through best practices
- Experience in Microservice Architecture, Restful API development a must
- Ability to data model and map data.
- Experience performance tuning, and application monitoring.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- $110,000 – $125,000 Annual Salary + Bonus
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + Match
- Life Insurance, Short, Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Plan
- Employee Education Reimbursement
- Hybrid Work Schedule