Professional Project Partners
Data Engineer Des Moines Iowa
P3 is searching for a Full-Time Data Engineer for a specialty insurance provider. This position will work on a hybrid schedule in downtown Des Moines, IA. This is a small Data Engineering Team with a dedication to ensuring it’s enterprise data sources are well maintained. The Data Engineer should have a passion for solving complex data solutions, integrating data through cloud services using data pipelines. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative team member with a willingness to learn. Our client offers a strong annual salary, generous benefits package and annual bonus plus strong 401k match.
- Developing solutions to integrate and transform data.
- Work in relational SQL databases.
- Utilize data integration tools like Azure Data Factory.
- Build data pipelines, data marts for data teams to build reports and measure analytics.
- Utilize Azure solutions to integrate data sources to the cloud.
- Transform data to meet data warehouse required reporting.
- Support for existing ETL processes.
- Participate in requirements gathering both functional and technical
- Participates in creation of unit tests
- Experience with cloud services – Azure
- Experience withr elational databases and data lake
- Experience with data modeling, data warehouse
- ETL experience required
- Agile experience or iterative development methodology.
- Experience developing data flows and relational data stores in Azure cloud services strongly preferred
- Experience with Azure Data Factory, Informatica, Talend or similar ETL tools
- Four year college degree preferred
- $90,000 – $135,000
- 15% Bonus
- 9% 401K Match
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Free Parking
- Annual Wellness Stipend
- Additional Perks