Professional Project Partners
Quality Control Specialist West Des Moines Iowa
We’re currently on the lookout for a Quality Control Specialist! As a Quality Control Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to monitor and review the performance accuracy of Operational Processors and Phone Representatives. This involves ensuring consistent alignment with company standards and established policies and procedures.
- Audit Tier I Operations transactions and processes completed outside of Operations related to workflow.
- Conduct operational audits to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Assist in creating audit workflows and procedures when new processes are introduced for the Quality Control team.
- Identify opportunities in Operation processes/procedures and collaborate with different business units to implement improvements.
- Assist in managing the Quality Control email inbox.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year of related experience within performance quality.
- Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small group settings, with management, or other departments.
- Mathematical skills with a keen attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to read, interpret, comprehend, and explain documents such as contracts, instructions, websites, forms, and procedure manuals.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to handle problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Willingness and ability to learn with a high retention ability for large amounts of detailed information.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
This position involves on-site training in West Des Moines initially, with a subsequent transition to a fully remote work environment. The role begins with a 6-month contract, with the potential for extension or full-time conversion based on company needs and employee performance. Extension decisions will be contingent on both company requirements and the employee’s performance.
This position is NOT accepting C2C applicants. Candidates must be located in Iowa as on-site training is non-negotiable.