Professional Project Partners
Senior Architect -FAST Remote
Our client is working on implementing FAST across the business. They are looking for a Senior Architect – FAST who will be responsible for analyzing requirements and outlining configuration changes with the FAST system for business functions and products. This person also acts as a mentor to the team to develop the team’s skills within the FAST tool set. This person architects FAST solutions and interact with other systems to ensure that they can retrieve via API or extract needed data for other systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads technical communications with FAST team and other IT teams.
• Works with the FAST policy admin system and must be comfortable with configuration changes for product or business functions.
• Utilizes understanding of the data layer and APIs in FAST for data extraction to downstream systems.
• Serves as a mentor to the other team members to teach them the FAST system and become self-sufficient.
• Completes complex data processes and system documentation.
• Designs efficient solutions for other systems needs.
• Involvement with evaluating and onboarding potential vendors.
• Performs other work as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in related field of study; plus four (4) or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience overseeing the design, development and implementation of software solutions and systems. Experience with the FAST system and configuration of the system. Experience in the Financial services Industry (Life, Annuity, Investments) preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Prior experience with the FAST Software package
• Experience with software package configuration
• Experience with Policy admin systems
• Ability to work cooperatively and successfully with employees, customers, and other outside third parties.